Bauerfeind CaligaLoc Ankle Brace (Helps Stabilize Entire Ankle Giving Medial and Lateral Support / Support to Help Repair Torn Ankle Ligaments / Right Ankle / Size 2)
Category: Health & Beauty SKU: prod840 $158.00
- Effective ankle stabilization and pain relief: it helps stabilize the ankle during the day and night. The plastic splint extends over the base of the fifth metatarsal bone and is fixed to the foot with several straps, resulting in a partial protective immobilization of the ankle. Anatomically contoured, thin and lightweight design that stabilizes and protects and guarantees maximum comfort and convenience with or without a shoe.
- Special design for greater comfort and use: the anatomically contoured velvet straps make the brace easy to put on. Very flat closures are securely fastened and do not slide upwards. Soft and anatomically contoured pad that covers the side of the ankle. The straps and splints ensure the upper and lower ankle joint regardless of footwear.
- It guarantees a correct fit and size: all sizes are based on the size of your shoe. Check the size chart and the video to get the correct size.
- Stabilizes for partial immobilization of the ankle: cut in the lateral area of the malleolus to cut the pad in case of severe swelling. The integrated pronation wedge raises the back foot and relieves the lateral ligaments. Four adjustable Velcro straps provide easy application and proper fit.
- Used to help treat and help prevent tearing of the ankle ligament (conservative treatment), after suture/ligamental reconstruction (postoperative), sinusus (posttraumatic) tarsi syndrome, instability of the subtaralar joint, instability of the upper and/or lower ankle joint, instability (chronic) and more symptoms of ankle
|Dimensions||7.09 × 10.55 × 3.03 in|